Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Hate When Hubby Gets Sick

Don't you love when your husband gets sick? I know I do!

They are so lucky they never have to push a baby out of their Oprahs va-jay-jay, they wouldn't be able to handle it.

Anyway, hubby is sick and it's just a cold, but he is all sniffles and grouch.  I try and stay away from him, because I don't want the cold, and I don't want to get my head bitten off.

I know he feels awful, I know colds aren't the greatest thing, but why does he have to act like a little boy? Oh, I play into it, of course. I get him what he wants and needs and treat him like a child. Actually, I do that even when he's not sick.

I just hope he gets better soon, because it is no fun having sick husbands.

Do you all agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!